Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Winner of A Decade of Longing

Good Morning everyone!

Thank you for being part of the Goddess Fish Pavilion Release Party and commenting on my posts. I really enjoyed blogging over at the Pavilion and getting to hear your opinions on love, dancing and your favorite reading genre. I hope to hear from you again soon!

To pick the winner of a copy of my Ebook I wrote down all your names and emails, gave each of you a number and used Random.org to pick a random number. The winner of a copy of A Decade of Longing is...

Lorraine Nelson!

Congrats Lorraine! I'll get in touch with you by email to send you your Ebook.

Have a great day everyone! And don't forget that I'm part of the Year End Splash Part at TRR. Head on over, they're giving out loads of prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.