Sunday, December 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Greetings my friends, it is that time of the week again!

Today's sentence are dedicated to the release of my novel "The Mercenary Knight" which will take place tomorrow!
The release was initially planned for January, but things have gone extremely well and it's been bumped ahead to this Monday! Yay!

Have a great day!

Tanya smiled in earnest. “I thank you, my lord, but there is no need to call me a lady, for I am not one.”
As soon as the words had spilled from her lips, Tanya knew she shouldn’t have mentioned it.
She cursed herself. What had prompted her to tell these four men that she was no lady, no virginal maiden?

"What was your occupation before?" Johann asked.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your release tomorrow! I'm thrilled for you! And just what DID prompt her to admit her experience? :) Fun six, Elyzabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Siobhan/Meg! :D
    I think she's naughty by nature and she just wanted them to know, hehehe. :p

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.