Sunday, November 11, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone is having a splendid weekend! I'm still promoting my recent release The Lost Mercenary, so today's Six belong once again to this historical medieval novel. Enjoy!

 “I am a man, my lady, and I never say no to a good pussy.” He eyed her from the top of her head to the bottom. His cock twitched eagerly and an idea began to form in his mind. Emmeline glared at him, though her posture betrayed her. With her back so straight, her chest was unintentionally thrown forward and her nipples had tightened underneath her gown, revealing her interest. He stooped again.

More enticing snippets? To visit the rest of the Sixers, just click here.








The Lost Mercenary is book 3 of The Mercenary Tales and it's available at Evernight Publishing, ARE, Amazon and other retailers.

4 comments:

  1. Well I wonder where this is going? ;-) Sexy 6, Elyzabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he doesn't beat around the bush. Great six, Elyzabeth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, that's definitely one thing about Gregorii, he's quite direct! Thanks Siobhan!

      Delete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.