Sunday, February 3, 2013

Coming up... a party!

Happy Monday, readers!

February is going to be a busy month here at the blog. I have several visiting authors (list at the bottom) and will be participating in two different blog hops for Valentine's. 

However, amid all the Saint Valentine's flurry something special takes place... It's my birthday! (Imagine that being said like Rapunzel on Disney's Tangled *grin*)

On February 12 I will turn 28 years old and to celebrate I've decided to throw a little party with you all! There will be cake, balloons, gift certificates, book marks and more! So, *ahem* you are formally invited to my birthday bash. No RSVP necessary. Spread the word and see you soon!



February T'n'T's Confidential  
 
February 5: Ella Grey
Februar 7: M.A. Church
February 12: Tali Spencer
February 14: Adonis Devereux (*giveaway)

February 19th: DC Stone
February 21: Tina Pollick
February 26: Nikki Prince 

ps: please excuse my poor Photoshop skills, I'm still learning. *blush* 
psps: If you don't already, follow me on Twitter and FB to keep up with the festivities ;-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.