Tuesday, February 10, 2015

#TNTConfidential Author Spotlight on Kacey Hammell and The Revved and Ready series #romance #mf



Happy Tuesday, guys!  Please give author Kacey Hammell a warm welcome and discover her The Revved & Ready Series!  




The Inspiration Behind…

The Revved & Ready Series…
When friendship and passion lead to love.

That was the main inspiration behind the “Revved & Ready Series”. I have a passion for unrequited love stories, I have since I was a kid. I especially love the stories that have a strong foundation of friendship.

I enjoy writing the Mustang stories for the fact that they give me a – no pun intended – release from the longer stories, and I can hammer them out quickly. There’s already a foundation of friendship and/or love to start with and the sensual/sexy factor can be amped up from that basis. These short stories just give me a break from a lot of minute details of things like backstory, the first introductions and other heavy factors that longer novellas/novels need.

It is a risk for any author to write short stories like this. Some readers don’t care for shorter pieces and reviewers love to gripe about the stories being short (even when the blurbs or other details have it stated that it is a short story), but for me, it’s a way to recharge my own batteries and relax a little bit. Plus I love some short stories that pack a punch and just sweep me away in something hot, sexy and passionate.

So I love writing these shorter stories for me and for the readership I have who express the love of the series. Some things don’t fit with all people but it’s a rush to have two characters, or three, go after what they really want no holds barred and it’s quick and zero to sixty instantly.

Presently, there are two stories in this series. Number three is being outlined as I write this, and should be available in the next three to four months!


69 Mustang ~ FREE!!
Amazon — US / Canada / UK
Smashwords
aRe

B&N
Kobo


Mustang Maddy
Amazon — US / Canada / UK
Smashwords
aRe

B&N
Kobo


Avid Reader. Romance Author. Redhead…

Canadian-born author Kacey Hammell is definitely a book-a-holic. A romance reader from a young age, she fell in love with happily ever afters.  These days, as a multi-published erotic romance author, she enjoys adding a lot of heat, sass, and emotion to the many genres she writes.

A mom of three, Kacey has made certain each of her children know the value of the written word and the adventures they could escape on by becoming book-a-holics in their own right. She lives her own happily ever after with her perfect hero in Ontario, Canada, and is a true romantic at heart.


Connect with Kacey…


3 comments:

  1. Two of my fav people in the same place. Love it and I love this series. Hot short stories hit a sweet spot for me and when it's delivered in Kacey's writing style it is fabulous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thanx SJ. I feel a need to write a short...but dang, I have 2 stories already on the go!!! LOL Why do new stories pop up when there's already WIPs happening?? Oh well, it's better than no ideas at all!
    Another mustang story coming up...within the next 3 mths is what I'm aiming for. A married couple, struggling with real life, and a Mustang that just might make things a tad better. *g*

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.