Sunday, October 1, 2017

The promise of a rendevouz-- #WeekendWritingWarriors and #SexySnippets from my WIP #vampires #amwriting #romance

Happy Sunday, lovelies!
 
Another crazy work week which has made progress on the novel extremely slow. Sigh. But your comments cheer me on and inspire me to move forward!
 
Now, on to the snippet! Lots of editing has taken place to keep to guidelines. I'm continuing from where I left last week. Christopher has just said:

"Hello, Samantha."

Enjoy! 

XoXo
Elyzabeth





 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
His sultry, baritone wrapped around her. She stared and how could she not? His blue eyes held the promise of a midnight rendezvous as they roved over her. The corner of his lips lifted knowingly.

Speak, Sammy, speak. Act normal.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Beaufort.” Her voice came out thin and breathless, worse than a star-struck teen.

“You must call me Christopher.”

She nodded and his smile widened, flashing the tips of his fangs, reminding her of his paranormality.
  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter

Weekend Writing Warriors is the weekly hop for everyone who loves to write! Sign up with your name, blog and email and share an 8 to 10 sentence snippet of your writing on Sunday.  Visit the other participants on the list and read, critique and comment on their 8sunday posts.

Sexy Snippets are seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, brought to you every Sunday.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, fangs certainly would be a reminder that he's a bit paranormal! She should be nervous, I think. But she still seems interested so I'm very interested in seeing where this goes now. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if she is in for more than she knows. Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Elyzabeth! Shows her attraction, temptation and willingness to overlook the obvious . . . differences between them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting first meeting - I enjoyed the 'paranormality'! Great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous snippet. I'd be breathless in my response too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "...worse than a starstruck teen..." Nice! That spoke volumes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he noticed her attraction, and is amused by it. Not a terrible first impression.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's in deep trouble, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like a moth to a flame. She's a goner. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.